HI981914 is supplied with HI72911B pH electrode, HI7004M pH 4.01 buffer solution(230 mL), HI7007M pH 7.01 buffer solution.
This product cannot be purchased online. Fill in the form to get a quotation, thank you.
• ISE measurement units
· Extensive choice of units to display readings (ppm, ppt, g/L, µg/L, mg/L, M, mol/L, mmol/L, %, w/v, user)
· IP67 rated waterproof, rugged enclosure
• CAL Check™
· Alerts users to problems during pH calibration including dirty/broken electrode, contaminated buffer and overall probe condition
• Automatic or manual temperature compensation
· pH sensors incorporate a built-
in temperature sensor
· Up to a five-point pH calibration with seven standard buffers and five custom buffers available
• Approximately 200 hour battery life
· Powered by (4) 1.5V AA batteries
• Clear display
· Dot matrix display with multifunction virtual keys
· Automatically holds the first stable reading on the display
• Calibration timeout
· Alerts when calibration is due at a specified interval
· PC connectivity via opto-isolated micro-USB with HI92000 software
· GLP data provides data from previous calibration to ensure Good Laboratory Practices are met
• Intuitive keypad
· Most of the available options such as GLP information, help, range, calibration and backlight have a dedicated button
• Supplied complete
· Each meter is supplied complete with sensor, calibration solution,
beakers, PC software and connection cable, instruction manual, quick
start guide and batteries in a rugged, custom carrying case.
The meter is enclosed in an IP67 rated waterproof casing and can withstand immersion in water at a depth of 1 m for up to 30 minutes.
Backlit Graphic LCD Display
These meters feature a backlit graphic LCD with on-screen help. The graphic display allows for the use of virtual keys to provide for an intuitive user interface.
Hanna’s CAL Check maintains a history of past calibrations and monitors the pH electrode and buffers during subsequent calibrations for any signs of wide variances due to a dirty or broken electrode or contaminated pH buffers. During calibration, users are alerted to problems should they occur. After calibration, the electrode’s overall condition is displayed as a percentage.
The log-on-demand feature allows users to store up to 200 samples that can later be transferred to a PC with the HI920015 USB cable and HI92000 software.
-2.0 to 20.0 pH; -2.00 to 20.00 pH; -2.000 to 20.000 pH
0.1 pH; 0.01 pH; 0.001 pH
±0.1 pH; ±0.01 pH; ±0.002 pH
up to five-point calibration, seven standard buffers available (1.68, 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, 10.01, 12.45) and five custom buffers
automatic or manual from -20.0 to 120.0°C (-4.0 to 248.0°F)
Relative mV Offset Range
from 1.00 E-⁷ to 9.99 E¹⁰ concentration
3 digits 0.01; 0.1; 1; 10 concentration
±0.5% of reading (monovalent ions), ±1% of reading (divalent ions)
up to five point calibration, six standard solutions available (0.1, 1, 10, 100, 1000, 10000 ppm)
-20.0 to 120.0 °C (-4.0 to 248.0°F)
±0.4°C (±0.8°F) (excluding probe error)
HI72911B titanium body, pH electrode with internal temperature sensor, BNC connector and 1 m (3.3’ cable)
from 80 to 110%
300 samples (100 each pH/mV/ISE range)
opto-isolated USB with HI92000 software and micro USB cable
Battery Type / Life
1.5V AA batteries (4) / approx. 200 hours of continuous use without backlight (50 hours with backlight)
user selectable: 5, 10, 30, 60 min, disabled
0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH 100% IP67
Dimensions / Weight
185 x 93 x 35.2 mm (7.3 x 3.6 x 1.4”) / 400 g (14.2 oz.)
HI981914 is supplied with HI72911B pH electrode, HI7004M pH 4.01 buffer solution (230 mL), HI7007M pH 7.01 buffer solution (230 mL), electrode cleaning solution sachet (2), 100 mL plastic beaker (2), HI92000 PC software, HI920015 micro USB cable, 1.5V AA batteries (4), quick start guide, quality certificate and instruction manual in an HI720191 rugged carrying case with custom insert.